Warranty Terms For Sanitary Fittings
RUBINE Warranty Terms and Conditions for Sanitary Fittings:
- Fiamma Trading Sdn. Bhd. (RUBINE brand) warrants to the purchaser that the inner cartridge (all taps) to be free from defects in material, for 5 years from date of purchase.
- This extension of warranty is applicable to the original purchaser of the Product and is not transferable to any third party, including but not limited to any subsequent purchase or owner of the Product. This warranty applies only to RUBINE Product purchased and installed in Malaysia.
- The original purchaser is required to do on-line warranty registration in RUBINE website within 14 days from date of purchase. Customer can check the warranty period of every registered product warranty through RUBINE website. The original purchaser is obligated to provide true, accurate and complete information. Failure to register on-line warranty in RUBINE website, replacement and repair service will be on chargeable basis.
- Failure to register warranty successfully within the stipulated period of time and/or any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, RUBINE has the right to reject, suspend or terminate the warranty without any official notice.
- The obligations of RUBINE under this warranty are limited to replacement of part or other appropriate adjustment, at RUBINE's option, of the Product or part found to be defective in normal use, provided that such Product or part are professionally installed by trained and/or qualified plumber or technician, used and serviced in accordance with instructions.
- RUBINE reserves the right to make such inspections as may be necessary in order to determine the cause of the defect.
- To obtain warranty part for replacement under this warranty, the original purchaser is required to go to RUBINE authorized dealers together with proof of purchase (original purchase receipt) and registered warranty card; OR contact our after-sales team via RUBINE website.
- Part for replacement within warranty is free of charge. The original purchaser is required to collect the part for replacement at his/her own cost.
- RUBINE will not provide labour or technician to perform replacement of part.
- RUBINE is not responsible for the cost of removal, return, collection and reinstallation of the Product.
- Fiamma Trading Sdn. Bhd. (RUBINE brand) reserves the right to modify or amend the terms and conditions of the warranty without prior notice.
RUBINE shall not be responsible or liable for any failure of, or damage to, this Product caused by either chloramines in the treatment of public water supply or cleaners containing chlorine (calcium hypochlorite). The use of high concentrate chlorine or chlorine related products can seriously damage the fittings. This damage can cause leakage and serious property damage.
This written warranty is the only warranty made by RUBINE. Repair, replacement or other appropriate adjustment as provided under this warranty shall be the exclusive remedy available to the original purchaser. RUBINE shall not be responsible for loss of the Product or for other incidental, special or consequential damages or expenses incurred by the original purchaser, or for labour or other costs due to installation or removal, or costs of repairs by others, or for any other expenses not specifically stated above. In no event will RUBINE's responsibility exceed the purchase price of the product.
All users must register as member first before proceed to warranty registration. Need to have a general message as attached under the WARRANTY REGISTRATION page.