Warranty Claming For Sanitary Fittings
The following are steps to claim warranty:
What we will do upon receiving client's claim for warranty:
- Ascertain if the product is still valid under warranty period.
- Contact the nearest RUBINE authorized dealer; OR Contact us from here.
- Describe precisely the defects of the product.
- Bring the product for inspection by RUBINE authorized dealer, if necessary.
- Present the proof of purchase (original purchase receipt) and registered warranty card if required.
- To verify if the product's warranty is still valid within the stipulated period.
- To inspect the defects of the product as described.
- To verify the proof of purchase and registered warranty card.
- To proceed the request for replacement of part if it is eligible for.
- To provide estimated delivery time of part for replacement if necessary.
- Part for replacement within warranty is free of charge.
- The original purchaser is required to collect the part for replacement at his/her own cost.
- RUBINE will not provide labour or technician to perform replacement of part.
This written warranty is the only warranty made by RUBINE. Repair, replacement or other appropriate adjustment as provided under this warranty shall be the exclusive remedy available to the original purchaser. RUBINE shall not be responsible for loss of the Product or for other incidental, special or consequential damages or expenses incurred by the original purchaser, or for labour or other costs due to installation or removal, or costs of repairs by others, or for any other expenses not specifically stated above. In no event will RUBINE's responsibility exceed the purchase price of the product.
All users must register as member first before proceed to warranty registration. Need to have a general message as attached under the WARRANTY REGISTRATION page.